- Yield: 3 Crispbread Pizzas
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Serving: Serves 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 grams
- Serving Size: 3 Crispbread Pizzas
Atkins Pizza Crispbreads
Quick and easy snack! The most awesome thing about this recipe is the fact that PIZZA HAS BEEN MADE LOW CARB! It even tastes great too!
- Atkins Crispbread - 3 Crispbreads
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 3 teaspoons
- Salami - 3 Slices
- Cheddar Cheese - 30 grams
- Dried Oregano - 3 teaspoons
- Place 3 Atkins Crispbreads on some foil.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of ketchup onto each crispbread.
- Cut a slice of salami in to thin strips and place it on each crispbread.
- Grate 30g of cheddar cheese and evenly spread across the 3 crispbreads.
- Sprinkle some dried oregano on each of the crackerbreads.
- Flame grill for 1 - 2 minutes, checking frequently.
- Serve immediately! 🙂