- Yield: 6 Wings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: Serves 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 486
- Carbohydrate Content: 4.42 grams
- Cholesterol Content: 138 mg
- Fat Content: 32.4 grams
- Protein Content: 44.8 grams
- Saturated Fat Content: 9.1 grams
- Serving Size: 6 wings
- Sodium Content: 678 mg
Low Carb Cinnamon Fried Chicken
Delicious crispy fried chicken with a cinnamon edge!
- Chicken - 6 Wings
- Cinnamon Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Crushed Chilli - 0.5 teaspoon
- Parsley - 1/8 cup, cut finely
- Salt and Pepper - A pinch
- Put the chicken wings in a bowl and pour a little oil over it ( I used rapeseed oil but you can use sunflower, etc).
- Sprinkle the crushed chilli flakes, cinnamon, garlic powder, salt and pepper evenly over the chicken.
- Add the finely cut parsley and mix the chicken into the oil. It's best to let it marinade for a few hours, but if you're in a hurry, give it at least 10 minutes.
- Put a pan suitable for deep frying on to the stove, fill up the pan with oil in order for the chicken to be completely covered.
- Set to a medium heat and wait a minute or so for the oil to become hot.
- Carefully add the chicken into the pan and deep fry for about 15 - 20 minutes or until the chicken starts to brown.