- Yield: 1 bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes minutes
- Serving: Serves 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
Chicken, salmon, cheese and avocado salad
A delicious light lunch!
- Grilled Chicken - 1 breast
- Smoked Salmon - About 80 to 100g
- Avocado - half
- Cherry Tomatoes - 6 to 8
- Rocket - 30 to 50g
- Cheddar Cheese - 30g
- Mayonnaise (Full Fat) - 2 Tablespoons
- Grill a chicken breast ( or use pre-cooked chicken ) and cut into slices. Put in a bowl.
- Cut smoked salmon into strips and add to the bowl.
- Cut half an avocado into strips and add.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl.
- Add your rocket.
- Slice / grate the cheddar cheese into the salad.
- Add 2 table spoons of full fat mayonnaise into the bowl and mix.